ASWEC 2015 is looking for tutorials that discuss the application of Software Engineering practices in the real context. This provides opportunities to bring together software engineering researchers, developers and practitioners from academia and industry to share, network and learn from each other through the hands-on practical tutorial sessions. We invite proposals for tutorials across a wide range of topics and levels — ranging from basic to the advanced levels. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Agile Architecture and Design
- Agile Analysis and Planning
- Automated Testing
- Behaviour Driven Development
- Continuous Delivery
- Distributed Development
- Evidence-based Software Engineering
- Internet of Things
- Lean Development
- Mobile Applications
- Scaling Agile
Tutorials are half day (3 hours) or full day (6 hours) in length, to be scheduled on Monday 28 September or Tuesday 29 September 2015. Each tutorial proposal must contain the following:
- Names and Affiliations of Speakers
- Abstract (250-500 words approximately): Describe the proposed topic tutorial background, motivation, material, activities, content and organisation. Additional material such as proposed slides or more discussion may also be submitted.
- Intended Audience: Describe the assumed knowledge of tutorial attendees. Tutorials may range from basic, intermediate and advanced level.
- Takeaways: Describe clear learning objectives for the attendees.
- Duration: half day (3 hours) or full day (6 hours),
- Bio (100 words approximately): A short bio of each tutorial presenter must also be included.
All proposal will be reviewed by the chair and program committee. Presenters for all accepted tutorials will be required to sign a commitment to present at the conference within 14 days of notification. Tutorial topics and their presenters will be featured on the ASWEC 2015 website.
Conference registration fees will be waived at accepted tutorials and 500 Australian dollars will also be offered to the lead tutorial presenter if the tutorial attracts 10 or more participants. The complimentary conference registration cannot be used to cover any papers accepted in the main program or workshops. Materials for the tutorial must be emailed at least 14 days before the tutorial presentation date.
|Proposals Due:||12 June 2015 (extended)|
|Proposal Notification:||19 June 2015|
|Final Camera Ready Slides:||14 September 2015|